Chris is a performance coach, having dedicated the past 10 years of his life to working with teams to elevate their performance. When he was competing as an athlete, Chris found that while sometimes he could get into peak states, it was hard to do this on a consistent basis. Often he found that the resulting dry spells in his performances would affect his personal life and relationships.
However, when he learned about mindset as a coach, Chris realized that he could also help athletes breakthrough to higher performances. As a result, he has invested over $50,000 in professional training and tested dozens of technologies to help his clients achieve the biggest result in the shortest amount of time:
- Certified Professional Coach, the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC)
- Specialist Practitioner, Neuro-Hypnotic Repatterning™ (NHR)
- Accredited Coach, International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Facilitator, HeartMath Add Heart Program
- Partner, Neurofeedback Training Co, Advanced Brain Training Systems
Chris uses his expertise about mental performance coaching to help athletes and teams to breakthrough to higher levels of performance. He loves athletics, coaching, and helping people achieve their athletic goals. Chris lives in California and an avid distance runner and martial artist (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu).
You can follow Chris on Instagram @the7levels.